PROFESSORS EMERITI CLUB
AT THE UNIVERSITY OF UTAH
Pay for Emeriti luncheons, dues, and special activities by credit card: Click here
Using Zoom for Emeriti Club Programs Instructions: Please click here
The Emeriti Club has many services and activities available to its over 500 members. These include:
- A weekly hiking schedule.
- International and domestic group travel programs.
- Monthly luncheons during the academic year with well-known speakers addressing topics of interest to retired faculty.
- A newsletter listing the club activities, obituaries, addresses by the editor and president, and an update of issues relevant to Emeriti.
- Advocacy for the Emeriti faculty regarding relevant interest, such as health insurance.
For information about how to obtain an Emeriti Ucard for both you and your spouse, click on "Emeriti Privileges" in the black box at the top right of this page or click here.